Do customers recognize your nonprofit brand as different from others?
Do you know how to position your nonprofit as a well-respected and sought-after brand?
Join Moda Communications and visual identity expert Barry Edwards, CEO of Edwards Communications on Wednesday, November 7th beginning at 8:30am for a two-hour Master Class to learn how your brand can help position your organization to become recognized and respected while generating donor-prospects that lead to funding and engagement.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
Building your Brand
- Identify common branding problems that keep donors, funders, and prospects away
- Establish a brand identity that people will recognize and respect
Managing your Brand
- Learn the importance of brand reputation and online reviews
- Uncover the 3 ways your employees can tarnish your brand
Leveraging your Brand
- Discover how to be the organization people want to do associate with
- Learn how SEO and branding help search engines like Google prioritize branded listings in organic search results that drive interest to your website
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Nonprofit Executive Directors, Development Directors and Communications Officers
- Business owners and managers
- Professional service executives (Physicians, Attorneys, Dentists, Therapists, Social Workers/Counselors, Realtors, Insurance Agents, CPAs)
- Marketing professionals (managers, directors, vice presidents)
A well-thought-out brand and branding campaign can help position your business and provide favorable returns in online traffic, improve product or service sales, and create high visibility for your company.
Date: Wednesday, Nov 7th
8:30 am check-in
8:45 am session begins
10:30 am session concludes
Location: Panera Bread • Meeting Room
6130 Kruse Dr, Solon, OH 44139
Hurry! Seating is limited (25 maximum)
$30 per person | Continental breakfast included
Plus, following this session, all attendees will receive the 2018 Business Branding Checklist that will help position your business for growth and industry recognition!
Sessions are non-refundable but may be transferred no less than 3 days from the event. Please email Barry@edwardscom.net to transfer your reservation.